January / 2022
Is Israel a ‘Settler-Colonial’ State? A debate between Alan Johnson and Leila Farsakh
- The Boston Mapping Project: BDS and the Paranoid Style of Politics
By Richard L. Cravatts
- Keir Starmer’s attempt to portray the Labour Party as having ‘closed the door’ on antisemitism is premature
By Euan Phillips
- After Soleimani, is Iran losing control of its proxies?
By Danny Citrinowicz
- 2017 Fathom Interview with Naftali Bennett
By Naftali Bennett
- Arabs sharing government power with Jews in Israel is the new normal. It works, and there is no turning back
By Ron Gerlitz
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is an Israeli government video showcasing the latest agricultural technologies of the future. The innovations include drones that can harvest crops and heard cows hands-free, vertically grown tomatoes and cucumbers, and an internet for bees.