Autumn / 2013
On Jerusalem: an interview with Danny Seidemann
- Jean Améry as a Critic of the Anti-Israel Left
By Alvin Rosenfeld
- Soviet Anti-Zionism and Contemporary Left Antisemitism
By Izabella Tabarovsky
- Fathom Long Read | Valentina Azarova: A Controversy Assessed
By Cary Nelson
- Book Review | More Than I Love My Life
By Liam Hoare
- What does the withdrawal from Afghanistan mean for the US role in the Middle East?
By Jonathan Rynhold
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is the Middle East Institute's Ross Harrison, Paul Salem, and Randa Slim reflecting on 9/11’s impact on US policy in the Middle East over the past 20 years and how its legacy has been viewed by the region.