July / 2020
Fathom Opinions | How Not To Quote Ze’ev Jabotinsky: A Reply to Peter Beinart
- Peter Beinart and Palestinian Refugee ‘Return’: A Critique
By Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf
- Fathom Opinion | A desire to remove Netanyahu has created a coalition stretching from Naftali Bennett to Mansor Abbas. Can it now govern?
By Calev Ben-Dor
- The Danger of Greater Israel
By Michael Walzer
- Soviet Anti-Zionism and Contemporary Left Antisemitism
By Izabella Tabarovsky
- 2017 Fathom Interview with Naftali Bennett
By Naftali Bennett
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is Deputy Editor Samuel Nurding in conversation with BICOM Director Richard Pater about the dramatic events on Wednesday night when Yesh Atid leader Yair Lapid informed President Rivlin that he had succeeded in forming a coalition. Richard spoke about why negotiations went down to the wire, explained the structure of the Change Government and some of the key principles that the government will try to adopt, and assessed what next for Netanyahu.