March / 2019
Fathom Report | Institutionally Antisemitic: Contemporary Left Antisemitism and the Crisis in the British Labour Party
- Jean Améry as a Critic of the Anti-Israel Left
By Alvin Rosenfeld
- What does the withdrawal from Afghanistan mean for the US role in the Middle East?
By Jonathan Rynhold
- Fathom Long Read | Valentina Azarova: A Controversy Assessed
By Cary Nelson
- Soviet Anti-Zionism and Contemporary Left Antisemitism
By Izabella Tabarovsky
- ‘The War Between Wars’: Israel vs Iran in Syria
By Yaakov Lappin
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is the Middle East Institute's Ross Harrison, Paul Salem, and Randa Slim reflecting on 9/11’s impact on US policy in the Middle East over the past 20 years and how its legacy has been viewed by the region.