- The Boston Mapping Project: BDS and the Paranoid Style of Politics
By Richard L. Cravatts
- After Soleimani, is Iran losing control of its proxies?
By Danny Citrinowicz
- Antisemitism and the University of London: Statement by David Hirsh
By David Hirsh
- Fathoming the Intellectual Revolution of our Time (1) | ‘Punch a Terf’ and ‘Smash the Zionists’: Misogyny and Antisemitism in the Contemporary Western Left
By Kathleen Hayes
- Arabs sharing government power with Jews in Israel is the new normal. It works, and there is no turning back
By Ron Gerlitz
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is the first speech by Israel's new Prime Minister, Yair Lapid. He spoke of the 'common good' that unites all Israelis: 'a Jewish, democratic, liberal, strong, advanced, and prosperous Israel'.