January / 2021
The IHRA: A Reply to the Guardian Letter signed by Sir Stephen Sedley et al.
- Jean Améry as a Critic of the Anti-Israel Left
By Alvin Rosenfeld
- What does the withdrawal from Afghanistan mean for the US role in the Middle East?
By Jonathan Rynhold
- Soviet Anti-Zionism and Contemporary Left Antisemitism
By Izabella Tabarovsky
- Fathom Long Read | Valentina Azarova: A Controversy Assessed
By Cary Nelson
- Book Review | More Than I Love My Life
By Liam Hoare
Voice of the Week
Our Voice of the Fortnight is the Middle East Institute's Ross Harrison, Paul Salem, and Randa Slim reflecting on 9/11’s impact on US policy in the Middle East over the past 20 years and how its legacy has been viewed by the region.